Visit Sea Grape Gallery
Sea Grape Gallery is a cooperative fine art gallery located at 113 W. Marion Avenue in downtown Punta Gorda, Florida. The Gallery has been recognized for over 30 years by local and seasonal patrons as the premier venue for high quality fine art. Over 20 award-winning artists participate in Sea Grape Gallery, and one of our knowledgeable members is always on hand to assist you. The Gallery offers a variety of unique artisan crafts as well as paintings and photography.
As you browse through our bright, friendly gallery, you will find:
- Paintings in oil, acrylic, watercolor, mixed media, and colored pencil, graphite, and silverpoint. Painting styles range from realist to impressionist to abstract and experimental, and giclee prints are also available.
- Photography, including underwater photography and Southwest Florida wildlife subjects
- Jewelry, featuring wire woven silver, sculpted wearable art pieces, and bead woven pieces
- Pottery, including wheel-thrown, raku, and horsehair
- Fused Glass, including decorative panels plates, and vessels
- Stained Glass panels
- Basketry, featuring Nantucket and Shaker reproductions
- Handcrafted Kaleidoscopes of various sizes and colors
- Handcrafted Knives, including sport and kitchen knives, pen knives, and letter openers
Celebrating 31 Years as your Fine Art Gallery
Gallery Hours: Monday-Friday, 10-5; Saturday, 10-4 (Closed Mondays June through September)
Open until 8pm on Third Thursday Wine Walk
Closed Memorial Day, May 27th and July 4th