- Harry Chapin Food Bank Benefit, through April 30th
- April Guest Artist Christine Vernier-Pesce, Watercolor
- April Guest Artist Dee Cooper, Fiber Art Jewelry
- March & April Guest Artist Brenda Berdnik
- New Member Artist Donna Pape
- New Member Artists Susan James & Ken Wilkens
- Third Thursday Wine Walk/Cancelled until further notice
Visit Sea Grape Gallery
Monday – Friday, 10 am to 5 pm, and Saturday, 10 am to 4 pm
Our artists wear masks, and we ask that you wear one as well.
We are following CDC guidelines with social distancing and frequent sanitization.
Sea Grape Gallery is a cooperative fine art gallery located at 113 W. Marion Avenue in downtown Punta Gorda, Florida. The Gallery has been recognized for over 33 years by local and seasonal patrons as the premier venue for high quality fine art. Over 20 award-winning artists participate in Sea Grape Gallery, and one of our knowledgeable members is always on hand to assist you. The Gallery offers a variety of unique artisan crafts as well as paintings and photography.
As you browse through our bright, friendly gallery, you will find:
- Paintings in oil, acrylic, watercolor, mixed media, and colored pencil. Painting styles range from realist to impressionist to abstract and experimental, and giclee prints are also available.
- Photography, including underwater photography and Southwest Florida wildlife subjects
- Intaglio printmaking and traditional photogravure
- Jewelry, featuring wire woven silver pieces and bead woven pieces
- Pottery, including slab, wheel-thrown, stoneware, raku, and horsehair
- Fused Glass, including decorative panels, plates, and vessels
- Basketry, featuring Nantucket and Shaker reproductions
- Handcrafted Kaleidoscopes of various sizes and colors
- Handcrafted Knives, including sport and kitchen knives, pen knives, and letter openers